The WHO Global Learning Laboratory (GLL) for Quality Universal Health Coverage aims to gather people from across the globe, representing various disciplines within a safe space to share knowledge, experiences and ideas; challenge those ideas; and spark new ways of doing, all to strengthen approaches towards achieving quality care for all, placing people at its centre. The GLL is organized around three areas. First, national quality policy and strategy (NQPS). Second, specific technical areas – for example WASH and maternal & child health – that need to be considered carefully in achieving quality UHC. Third is the heart of the GLL, the role of compassion in quality UHC, acknowledging the human spirit that drives quality.
For a 2-minute video, click here: Global Learning Laboratory informational video
To hear more, join us on a live webinar on 1 February at 15.00 (Geneva)
The first webinar of the Global Learning Laboratory on Quality Universal Health Coverage aims to:
· Explain the rationale for the GLL4QUHC
· Describe the architecture of the GLL4QUHC.
· Orient participants on the functionality of the WHO Global Learning Laboratory for Quality Universal Health Coverage.
· Answer any pressing questions from participants on the Global Learning Laboratory for Quality Universal Health Coverage.
Date: Wednesday, 1 February 2017
· Geneva, Switzerland:15:00 CET
· Washington DC, USA: 09:00 EST
· Tokyo, Japan: 23:00 JST
· London, United Kingdom: 14:00 GMT
· New Delhi, India: 19:30 IST
· Lagos, Nigeria: 15:00 WAT
· Cairo, Egypt:16:00 EET
ALL THOSE REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A WEBINAR LINK 48 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT.
Etienne Guillard – PharmD, MSc
Health Systems & Services Strengthening Director