VACCINE HESITANCY IN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19 AND OTHER VACCINE-PREVENTABLE DISEASES – MYTHS AND REALITIES
KEYNOTE ADDRESS TO BE DELIVERED BY:
Dr. Fausal Shuaib.
National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA),
1. Hon. Prof. Julius O. Ihonvbere, OON; Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Basic Education and Services, National Assembly, Abuja, Nigeria
2. Brig. General S. Ibrahim, Ph.D; Director General, National Youth Sevice Corps (NYSC), Abuja, Nigeria
1. UNITED STATES: Dr. Dorothy Umoh; COVID-19 frontline nurse, Matrix Medical Network, USA
2. NIGERIA: Engr Wilcox Onyemekeihia; Secretary of Programmes to the SSA on Youth Affairs, Cross River State, Nigeria
3. FRANCE: Bernard Seytre; Advisor on COVID-19 communication for the West African Health Organization (WAHO)
Dr. Uzodinma Adirieje.
CEO and United Nations Representative
Afrihealth Optonet Association [CSOs Network]