Highlights from the February 2020 issue of the WHO Bulletin, a monthly peer reviewed journal of public health that is fully open-access with no article-processing charges.
- Time to deliver on UHC promises
- UHC challenges faced by Caribbean states and territories
- Tensions between disease-specific microtargeting and UHC-oriented health system reform
- Reforming national financial protection schemes in Senegal
- Optimizing health workforce management in the drive towards UHC
- Participatory approaches to support health financing policy
- A global overview of resource pooling reforms
- Achieving equitable immunization coverage
Complete list of contents for Volume 98, Number 2, February, 77-148.
Volume 98, Number 2, February, 77-148.
Special theme issue: accelerating universal health coverage
IN THIS MONTH’S BULLETIN
In this month’s Bulletin