This survey was developed by international group of experts convened by WHO and ILO to collect data about risk factors and their controls for health and safety of health workers in COVID-19.
The target group of survey respondents is very broad – from professionals providing services for occupational safety and health, IPC, psycho-social support, to frontline health workers, managers and decision makers in the health sector, social partners, and academia.
The survey is now available in English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swahili.
You can take the survey and share it with your networks using the link below for e-mail sharing.
Please, help us disseminate widely. It is urgent, as we are working on measures for health and safety of health workers in COVID-19.
- Ivan D. Ivanov, MD, PhD
- Team Lead, Occupational and Workplace Health
- Environment, Climate Change and Health Department
- Division of Healthier Populations
- World Health Organization
- 20, avenue Appia, CH-1211, Geneva, Switzerland
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- @workershealth facebook