NIGERIA UNIVERSAL HEALTH COVERAGE ACTIONS NETWORK (NUHCAN)
The Executive Secretary Dr. Uzodinma Adirieje invites you to the Webinar Series.
THEME: PRIMARY HEALTH CARE IN NIGERIA DURING AND AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
The Imperative of a Functioning Primary Health Care System in Nigeria as a strategy for containing COVID-19 Pandemic and Achieving Universal Health Care by 2030
To highlight the importance of a functional Primary Health Care System to contain and control COVID-19 disease and to achieve Universal Health Care by 2030 in Nigeria.
When: Sep 8, 2020 04:00 PM West Central Africa
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- i) Uzodinma Adirieje, Executive Secretary, NUHCAN
- ii) Mr Akaninyene Obot. Deputy Lead, Research & Documentations TWC, NUHCAN
TOPICS: AND SPEAKERS:
- Addressing Health Disparities through the Enhancement of Public Policy on Primacy Health Care (15mins) –
Professor Adenike Grange; former Hon. Minister of Health, Nigeria; and Chairman Board of
- Strategic Management of Human Resources for Primary Health Care – Addressing Quality Issues – A CASE REPORT: The PACK Nigeria Programme (15mins) –
Professor Joseph Ana; former Hon. Commissioner for Health, Cross River State of Nigeria
- Implementing the Financing Laws and Strategies for Primary Health Care (10mins) –
Hon Akaninyene Obot
- Health Information/Communication Strategies for Primary Health Care Clients (10mins) –
Amb. Mohammed Hassan (10mins)
- Implications for Private Medical Practice in Urban and Peri-Urban Areas (10mins) – Dr. Orode Doherty
- Implications for Pharmaceutical Practice, Supply Chain and Research (10mins) – Pharm (Mrs.) Bisi Bright
- Mobilising the Rural Community for Post Covid-19 Reality (10mins) – Lizzy Igbine (Mrs.)
Implications for Monitoring and Evaluation with Reference to the Sustainable Development Goals/SDGs (10mins) – Dr. Uzodinma Adirieje
INVITE SPECIAL GUESTS: FROM GOVERNMENT, DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS, UHC AND PHC STAKEHOLDERS/GATEKEEPERS, MULTILATERAL ORGANIISATIONS, PRIVATE SECTOR, CIVIL SOCIETY, MEDIA.
IF YOUR ORGANIZATIONS WISHES TO MAKE 1-3 MINUTES GOODWILL STATEMENT AT THIS WEBINAR, PLEASE REVERT TO THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, NUHCAN LATEST 6 HOURS TO THE WEBINAR.
Dr. Uzodinma Adirieje, FASI, FNAE, FIMC, FIMS, MNIM, ACIMP
Executive Secretary, NUHCAN
Please share within/with your Networks