Version 4: What’s New?
- Updated case definition for a suspected COVID-19 case (section 3.1)
- New guidance on SARS-CoV-2 sampling and on repeat testing (section 3.2)
- Recommendation against the use of rapid antibody-based tests for the routine diagnosis of acute COVID-19 (section 3.2)
- Removal of the requirement that mild disease in high-risk individuals requires hospitalization (section 4.1)
- Guidance on patients requiring nebulized medications or inhaled or systemic steroid use for the management of their comorbidities (section 4.2)
- Updates to critical care section (section 4.5)
- Specific guidance on children, HIV patients, and pregnant/breastfeeding women (section 5)
- Updated guidance on the forms required when testing and managing COVID-19 patients (section 7)
Includes patient information sheet.