Take time to watch this 2 minute video about a new iPAD app that may be used for the following:
1. Evaluate your clinical practice interventions.
2. Conduct Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) in the field throughout assessment and treatment.
3. Conduct Randomized Controlled Trials
4. Track your clients’ progress and use the grpahical interface to educate them.
5. Local storage and data export (nothing stored in the cloud).
HIFA profile: David Cawthorpe is Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary, Canada. His professional interests include: Human Development, Developmental Psychopathology, and Delivery of low bandwidth medical education curriculum. cawthord AT ucalgary.ca