This webpage will share the most useful and reliable information for the outbreak of the Corona Virus as a community resource. Share the link to a Telegram Group for the Community so that ordinary people can keep in touch with a lot more. You can also keep tabs on all general posts on this website by following ProfMoosa.com on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In
Ndlovu Youth Choir – We’ve Got This – Fight against Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Information for patients in Johannesburg
- Simple explanation from “Where there is no doctor”
- What happens if there is a lockdown and I lose salary?
- What if I get sick with COVID-19 while working?
- What is happening in Johannesburg clinics to assist the community with COVID-19?
- What is Gauteng doing to protect us from COVID-19?
- What is South Africa doing to protect us from COVID-19? Details of State of Disaster
- Why you must NOT rush to the clinic if you have the mild flu?
- Why you must not waste masks?
- Don’t spread fake news! Check with WHO Research first
- How long will this COVID-19 last?
- I am worried. What should I do?
- How do I wash my hands properly? SA advice | Global Advice |
- Useful media on COVID-19: News24 |